• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Newton Wedding

Started by david_gr, April 02, 2012, 04:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david_gr

Before I upload this one, please take a look and see if there is anything that needs fixing.

Thanks for your input.  :)

David Gr

They make a pretty couple.   :hug:

Mhayes

Hi David, you did a good job on the repairing, but the photo has a greenish cast. I thought at first it might be because of Florecent lightning. However. when I opened your photo with a Levels Adjustment and looked at each individual channel---you have clipping in all and the sliders need to come in. I did both a Levels and Curves Adjustment and the wall will be more of a blue. Plus, by doing a Levels Adjustment, it will brighten up your photo. It always pays to look at each individual channel rather than just the RGB.

The reason I went with the Curves Adjustment is that I wanted to lighten up the groom's face. I also got lazy and in the pull down menu on CS-5 on Curves I picked Lighter RGB.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

david_gr

Margie,
Thanks for the advice.  Color is so tricky.  At first your correction looked washed out on my computer.  However, when I recalibrated my monitor it looks much better.  Here is what I came up with:

I think this supposed to go to Bambi?  The new system to get files, does not identify the distributor.  That's who I am going to send it too.  Next time, I will be sure to make a note who I am getting the file from.

David Gr  :)

Bambi

:up2:  Looks fabulous, David. You're right. Upload it to me. Beautiful work.

Bambi

Tori803

Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]