• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

From The Desk Of Klassylady (A Doozy)

Started by klassylady25, October 11, 2006, 01:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klassylady25

This one should be fun!!  One of the first picture that I did for OPR was of this girl when she became a woman.  I'm looking forward to working with her.

glennab

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

Let's she how she looks here. I could have cleaned up the background and did, but then it looked a bit overdone since I didn't know what the original looked like through the water stains, so I opted to clean it up by using a portion of the background, created a pattern, and lowed the opacity of the new to allow just a bit of the old to show through.  Not overpowering but not shiny and new either.  For me it worked.  Someone else on RetouchPro spotted the purse and I spotted the veil. So far.... so good? 

Kenny

Looks very good, but give her a bit more of a smile. The original looks like she has a slight shy smile that's missing in the restoration. That's about my only nitpick.

Good job   :up:

Kenny :)

But why is the rum gone?

klassylady25

I'll see if I can do that. May have removed a bit of it with the clean up but I do see what you see.  Thank you.   :-*

C

klassylady25

She going home!