• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Too Many Books

Started by Rbm, March 12, 2012, 10:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rbm

Greetings,

This 4 x 6 image came from Tess's gallery.

What else can I do to this one?

Thanks,
Richard

GP

Hi Richard,

This photo had a lot of damage. Wow, it looks amazing. How did you get it that clean? If I would not have seen the before picture, I would never know it was damaged at all.
I see a tiny yellow spot on the little boy's t-shirt, blue part- right under his chin.

Fabulous job  :up2:
PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

Tori803

Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Hannie

Richard, what an amazing job!

:wnw:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Aanders

Hi Richard,

What a spectacular restore!

:up:

Angela

pic-dr

Wow. I mean really, really Wow!

Incredible restore Richard, the color repair blew me away, but the entire job is phenomenal.

Now I think I'll just pack up my toolbox, don a false mustache, die my hair, and grab the next train outta here :)

Larry
The most important room is that which is reserved for improvement.

pic-dr

Mhayes

Richard,

I echo all the others thoughts. I bet the family is going to be really surprised when they get this one back!

:up: :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

GP

I hope Richard is going to share how on earth he did that. It looks like he invented a special squeegee to undo what ever the distributors do to the pictures before they send them to us.  :funny:
PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

Rbm

Greetings,

Thanks you-all.  I did enjoy working on this one.   

I thought those dot things on the little girl's blue collar were just part of her shirt.  Upon further review I agree with you GP that it is damage.  I will fix that now.

Thanks,
Richard.

HellZiggy

Holy cow! Amazing job Richard.

jesterjeni

phenomenal! how did you accomplish this? WOW

Bambi

Rbm

Greetings,

Wow!  I sure do appreciate all the kind words.  I can't take all the credit though.  I have spent a lot of time with the books written by Katrin Eismann and Bert Monroy.  What ever good stuff I did on this image is the result of their teaching.

Many Thanks,
Richard.