• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Temporarily handing gallery over to Margie

Started by Jonas.Wendorf, February 24, 2012, 01:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonas.Wendorf

Hi everybody,

since I'm in the middle of my studies, Margie has kindly offered to temporarily take over my gallery, to give me a little more head room  :hug:
This will only be temporary (maybe 2 weeks or so), in this time she'll be the gallery owner, answer your questions and review your restores.

Of course you can still reach me via email if needed, but for most parts, Margie will be your contact :-).
Best regards,
Jonas

Mhayes

Thanks Jonas and promise you won't stay away too long. We will miss you, but know the pressure you are under.

I have added some more photos to his gallery: RhoadeM. All of these photos are B/W and are in serious need of being color corrected. These were taken under a copy stand that had very warm lights and didn't get the white balance right. They are all B/W. There are also some LoweJ photos remaining and some of them are harder, but it would be greatly appreciated anyone working these first.

Good Luck Jonas and we want a report on your grades!  :cool:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Best wishes on your studies Jonas and hurry back!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Bambi

Good luck, Jonas. I'm sure you'll be at the top of your class. What are you studying?

Bambi

Hannie

Best wishes for your finals Jonas!
Don't study too hard, all work and no play makes Jonas.......... 

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Bambi

.............a very smart and successful boy!

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Jonas.Wendorf

Thanks all :-).

I'm currently doing vocational education to become a software developer. I originally studied Informatics at the university but had to quit, so now I'm going for a more practical experience and maybe when I'm finished I'll go study at the university again if I think it'll pay out  ::).
However since I've jumped right into the running year, I have quite a lot of work to catch up, that's why I currently need a little more time :-).
Best regards,
Jonas

schen

Happy studying and happy programming. 

Shujen
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

david_gr

Good to see you have your priorities straight.   :up:

David Gr

Mike S.

Good Luck Jonas with your studies.  Obviously you know you make your own luck at a time like this.

Thank you for your hard work in the past and we look forward to your return.

Mike
Mike S.

Jonas.Wendorf

Thank you all so much for your support  :loveit:
I already miss distributing photos and I'm looking forward to getting back to work :)
Best regards,
Jonas