• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Newton and Friend

Started by pic-dr, February 23, 2012, 10:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Larry,

What makes it not look right to me is that the dog's fur looks like a gray spot instead of a lighter shade of his coat. This is a rough attempt to look more like the dog's coat. Not exactly white, but it doesn't stand out as much. Your revision before this one looked better and not as gray. Also, I think the yellow on the dog's collar is damage.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

pic-dr

Quote from: Mhayes on March 01, 2012, 11:24:06 PM
Larry,

What makes it not look right to me is that the dog's fur looks like a gray spot instead of a lighter shade of his coat. This is a rough attempt to look more like the dog's coat. Not exactly white, but it doesn't stand out as much. Your revision before this one looked better and not as gray. Also, I think the yellow on the dog's collar is damage.

Margie

I agree Margie, this looks much more natural. And yes, that is damage on the collar--I had started over from an earlier attempt in which I hadn't finished cleaning up the damage there (and in many places on the blanket). I have saved several copies in various points of repair, so I won't have to start from the beginning. I'm also creating layers as I go in case I have to change something without starting from scratch.

Thanks,
Larry
The most important room is that which is reserved for improvement.

pic-dr

Bambi

Good job so far, Larry. I'm glad you're using layers now.

Bambi

pic-dr

Seem to be stuck in the mud here--suggestions?

The most important room is that which is reserved for improvement.

pic-dr