• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Newbie Trouble

Started by DBartonN85, February 01, 2012, 02:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBartonN85

Hi everyone, I am a new member from Arizona, I am also having trouble finding the place to submit my finished image. I tried to make an account at photoshelter.com but see that it costs money to be a member. Any advice is eagerly welcomed.

Thank you,
                        David Barton

Pat

Hi David and a warm welcome to OPR!  It's good to see you using the forum.

The finished test photo needs to be returned to me as stated in the Welcome to OPR email it was attached to.  If you no longer have the email I'll be happy to send you another complete copy.

Attached to this email is a storm damaged photo which we would like you to restore.  When you have restored this photo, please email the photo to me, maintaining the same resolution, photo size, and color space. You should be able to complete the restoration within one week. Start with a basic Levels or Curves adjustment. Do not sharpen the image. If you get stuck, email me and let me know what's giving you trouble.

Upon successful completion of the test photo I will register you in the OPR side of Photoshelter.  Photoshelter is kind enough to donate space to OPR at no cost to our volunteers.  At that time I will also send you more instructions regarding the use of Photoshelter.

Pat

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author