• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A sign you've spent too many hours in Photoshop....

Started by cmpentecost, October 05, 2006, 07:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

I love working in Photoshop, but realize there are times I've spent too many hours at the computer.  How do I know???  I live in the mountains, and one morning, the mountains were kind of hazy, and I was thinking they needed curves to bring out the contrast.  Another moment....I saw a smudge on the wall, and in my mind, thought of removing the spot by cloning it!

Am I the only weird one, or does anyone else have similar stories?   :D

Christine

Sonya K

Fear not...you are not the only one going crazy.
I live in Ontario, and we are currently going through a beautiful change of seasons, but I look at the half empty trees and think they'd make good captured brushes, and then I can add the leaves back....
Don't tell me that's not nuts....'cause my husband has already said it is    :)

Sonya

glennab

Christine:

Not so far, but now that you've brought it up, I'll have that in the front of my mind and will probably want to be pixel-fixing everything.  The worst I've done so far is begged for command-z when I've screwed something up in my life.  (Doesn't work!)

My husband is always looking on his keyboard for the FWW key. (Fix What's Wrong!)

GG
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

happyheart

When I go to bed, fall asleep, and I am STILL doing Photoshop!  I've definitely been in Photoshop too long. ???
If it's artsy or Photoshop, I'll give it a try!
aka Betty