• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Lovely Lady

Started by Pat, January 06, 2012, 11:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hi Everyone, please let me know if I've missed anything or you see something that needs more attention on this lovely photo from Tess's gallery.

Original:

WIP1:

Thanks,
Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Hi Pat,

What an amazing restore, there wasn't a clean spot left over but you brought it right back!
One thing that I notice is the difference in grain between the girl and her background.
It would be nice to have the 2 match a little more.  It could be that adding a little grain to the background and smoothing (girl only, just a little) could work.
Perhaps also a little more contrast, just enough so not too much detail is lost?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Bambi

:wow: Beautiful work, Pat. I admire your gentle touch.

Pat

Hannie, thanks for the suggestions. Exactly what was needed and I've tried to implement all of them.  I think I have the grain more even throughout the photo now and have added a little more contrast in addition to smoothing out the lady's complexion a bit.

I really appreciate the compliment Bambi, thank you.

WIP2

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Pat,

With the changes you made, she looks great!  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

It looks beautiful Pat!

:up2:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Jonas.Wendorf

Pat,

it looks absolutely beautiful :-)!
However I was thinking if the bright part on the camera left side of her hair might be water damage and should be darkened just a touch?
Best regards,
Jonas

Pat

Jonas you are absolutely right.  I don't know how I overlooked that :D  Thank you!

WIP3:

Pat
Pat