• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A Short Note Dedicated to My Pal AussiMax

Started by glennab, November 17, 2011, 11:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi All

Since AusiMax is the dear soul who gave me my nickname, I'm announcing in his honor that I've just passed my 3000th post.  The Garrulous Kracken has risen to new heights - or sunk to new lows, depending on your perspective.  Obviously, the GK has NOT been attending her On and On Anon meetings. But it's been so much fun talkin' to ya'!

Cheers and hugs!  And good on ya', Max!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Pat

We love ya, Glenna, keep on talkin'   :up2:

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

Congratulations Glenna,

That is quite a milestone.  Your posts have been very helpful.

Thank you,

Mike
Mike S.

Tori803

Don't stop now GK! I always learn a lot from your tips and suggestions!

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Congratulations GK, you are one of a kind! Here's a toast to the next 3,000.  :up:

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

PhotoBob

Keep on post'en Glenna  :up:   Every time you do your sharing your knowledge and experience for the rest of in our never ending quest to defeat the Mucker-upper Machine! (And it's very appreciated)  :loveit:

PhotoBob
PhotoBob
"Every cat should come with his own instruction manual."  -- BP Collin

lurch

3000, huh? Gotta be a record. Keep at it, GK - your posts are always entertaining and almost always helpful.
<C>

PatW

My goodness, Glenna... you are a chatty one, aren't you     ::)

Ok, GK, whatever you do, don't stop now.  I love your posts. You make me smile, you make me think, you make me feel good about my restorations & boy have I learned a lot from you. :hug:

glennab

Thanks, all.  Especially for not telling me to clamp it shut!  OPR has kept me going for the last 5 1/2 years.  You've helped me, I hope I've helped you, and you've all been my moral support through some really, really tough times. Know that you're stuck with me until I just can't attack a keyboard any longer.  A fact of life.  I love you all.  Many, many hugs, and I hope many more smiles and laughs!  GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

3000 post!  Congratulations Glenna!

This calls for a celebration so I got you a nice treat:

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]