• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Howdy all :)

Started by wickedAbintra, November 08, 2011, 09:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wickedAbintra

Greetings!

I am brand-spankin-new to the group as of this morning and have been working on my first project here. I am very glad to be a part of such a wonderful project, and am so glad that I have the opportunity to give back a happy memory to those who have lost so much. Any opinions would be appreciated! I want to be sure I am on the right track before I go crazy   ;D

So it goes.

Pat

Welcome to OPR Elizabeth!  We are so glad that you have decided to join us.

As part of our registration program for new volunteers I have sent you an email with instructions regarding this photo. 

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Hi Wickedabintra,

Welcome to OPR and anyone whose handle starts with "Wicked" is probably someone to handle with kid's gloves.

Yes, you are on the right track and have done the most important step and that is color correcting. Since this is a test photo; I will give you some hints but let you go from there. I would go back on the sofa on your right and see whether the dark parts are really more water stains and you might want to even them out. Also, see the spot by the woman's elbow. Check for ink bleeding like on her shoulder and a few specks elsewhere.

Other than that, you are very close.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]