• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Cookie Crumb Cutie WIP

Started by PhotoBob, November 06, 2011, 11:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Bob,

I think she looks good. Not much you can do about the splotchy background, but on your right either darken that side or lighten where you see the straight edge go down. I think that part is where it might have been stuck to the plastic inside an album. Minor pic on nice restore.

Wow, you are having to go back to work fairly soon. Take it easy!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Bob, the owners are going to be very happy I'm sure now that those red eyes are gone also!  :up2:

Don't work too hard,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

PhotoBob

Margie, do you mean the side where the back of her head is?
PhotoBob
"Every cat should come with his own instruction manual."  -- BP Collin

Mhayes

Bob, it is the line that follows her hair down to her shoulders. That has a straight edge where the good part was and outside of that looks like where the plastic stuck. Your restore looks good and this is a minor pic. What I was hinting at was to darken some out a little so that you don't have that straight line down from her head to her shoulders.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

PhotoBob

I see what you mean Margie. I'll smooth it out tonight.  Thanks for your help!   :)

Bob
PhotoBob
"Every cat should come with his own instruction manual."  -- BP Collin

hughlettstudio

Hi Bob, I just wanted to give you a suggestion on the eyes. It seems like the pupils are lighter than the irises right now. I would probably reverse that, and have the irises(outside) a little lighter than the pupils. It might look more natural that way.

Hope this helps!

Phil