• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Here's to Hannie ;)

Started by Atlantis, November 01, 2011, 05:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

Hope you had a wonderful day Hannie. PS, your new monitor is here.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

ohfer

Happy belated birthday, Hannie!

Jonas.Wendorf

Oh no, I'm late  :-[

Happy belated birthday, Hannie :-)
All the best to you and I hope you had a wonderful day  :loveit:
Best regards,
Jonas

Hannie

Thanks everyone!
Actually I didn't like the monitors that you gave me for my birthday so I went out and bought my own, a NEC Multisync 2490wuxi2.
I have not had a chance to try it out yet but I will post as soon as I do.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

schen

Happy birthday, Hannie.  Sorry, I am late.  It took me a while to find the monitor for you.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Mhayes

Shujen, I don't think she is going to like yours any better, although it appears to be top of the line. What I couldn't believe and was so taken back is that Hannie would be so ungracious as to tell use that she didn't like the monitors. I guess when you get a year older, you get crabbier?  :funny:

OK, hope you get to enjoy your new monitor. You have my permission to keep the cat.  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

After all the disrespect I have been experiencing here on the forum I think I am going to need Shujen's monitor!   :knuppel:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

But Miss Hannie, you asked for a monitor and Shujen and I really care about your health so I got the blood pressure monitor and he got the heart monitor. We can't have you getting stressed out while in charge of the mucker upper machine.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Tess,  my blood pressure was so high that your monitor broke!  I hope the heart monitor is not going to break as well. 
Still have lots  of mucking up to do in my life time! The machine only has a 3 hour warranty and I am going to need more time than that:  the OPR volunteers are doing too good a job, the photos need more muck! :mad:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]