• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

snug -shhh

Started by Oldfaded, October 10, 2011, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldfaded

KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

Johnboy

You did it again Kate. I notice that the baby's sleeper seems to be a little on the washed out side. I know the original is dark but I feel that the sleeper could be darkened some to show the figures better, and give the white some feeling. Also the blanket covering the baby.

I did a quick Levels adjustment on the original to get this. This is not a final but you get my idea.

Johnboy

Hannie

Johnboy, I know I'm risking you sending over a heard of circus animals to trample me but that I will stand firm and not budge to give way to these creatures.

I think Kate's colors are very close to what the photo once was, your version, although warm, gives too much red in the whites?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Oldfaded

I agree the 'puffs' could show more contrast but the rest of it looked fine. I suppose I could use the darken tool and just darken that area..
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

Johnboy

Hannie, Don't worry about the circus animals this time. As I said it was quick, it was late and it seemed to serve my purpose of showing more detail in the figures and feeling in the white. I do like your version.

Johnboy