• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Joplin

Started by Mhayes, October 06, 2011, 02:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

What happens in Joplin stays in Joplin!  ;)

More about our trip which was great. Unfortunately I either got a bad cold over night or the mold has done a number on my sinuses. Will wrtie more when I feel better.

Great to be back!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tori803

Hope you get over your cold soon Margie! Looking forward to the news.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

glennab

Watching the news report made me feel so proud of OPR!

JB, sanity pills?  Are you kidding?  That would be the worst thing we could ingest!

Margie, I'm so glad the copy run went well.  Can't wait to get the details.  Rest up and feel better.

Hugs, all,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Thanks Everyone,

Sorry to be so tardy, but this upper respiratory thing is taking longer to kick than I thought. Got some medicine today, so hope to have more news for you. It was a great trip and a great group. Jan has been busy getting the photos ready, so it won't be long. till they are in the galleries.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Johnboy

Glenna,

I mention the sanity pills so as not to scare the newbies. Didn't really want them to think that some of us go at this cold turkey. Well Jan, will it be the tiger or the lady behind the gallery doors? (I don't remember much of that short story other than the ending.)

Margie, hope you get to feeling better soon.

Johnboy

Mhayes

Johnboy, I always figured the ending of the story depended on the reader and whether they were the jealous type---if so, the Tiger!  ;)

I am feeling a lot better, thanks!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

JB, we definitely don't want to scare off any of our newbies, but if they were brave enough to jump into the deep end of the OPR pool, they're not easily intimidated.  Besides which, some of us did jump into this cold turkey, and we're perfectly fine. 

I think I was the second or third person to sign on to OPR, and other than the slight head tremor and the stammer, I'm g-good!  Heck, I'm g-great!  I've had such a wonderful time being part of this organization that I'll be here pushing pixels until I just can't push any more.  I see that as a very long way off.

We'll be teasing, amusing and helping each other for a while yet.  OPR rulz!

Hugs!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)