• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

First pic....nearing a finish????

Started by JAB, September 28, 2011, 03:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JAB

I've been struggling to make time for my lil friend here, but I think I'm getting there.  There are some aspects I'm not happy with yet but I'd again like to get some focusing comments and advice from the experts.  Thanks in advance!

Mike S.

JAB,

It is really shaping up.  Very impressive what you did with the feet.  Looks like a little damage on the far left side on the brick shelf above the flower pot, the kids face, and the yellow shorts.  With all the brick work, you must have a lot of masonry talent.

Mike
Mike S.

Mhayes

JAB,

Great repair and I agree with what Mike has said. I think the brick work color looks a little different in the original, but you have done such a great job of making this look natural. The kid's feet bother me since I know they were added from another photo, but there is no information in the photo and better he doesn't end up footless.

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

Wonderful work you did.  My house need some tuck-pointing.  Will you be willing to come work on it?
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Hannie

Hi JAB,

I know it has been a while but for baby's feet I had a good look at the original and I believe that he is wearing those little navy blue baby sneakers?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi JAB

Beautiful patio work.  My only pick would be the same as everyone else's - the vertical brick at the far left.  It seems a bit out of kilter - possibly even the one next to it by only a tiny bit.

I can see what Hannie's saying about the shoes.  Looking at the channels shows no tiny toes, only what looks like itty bitty shoes.

You did a wonderful job on this little guy. Kudos!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

schen

The bricks on the far left?  I think they look just fine.

SC
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

JAB

Thanks for the input, I would never have picked out the shoe, but after another close look I can't disagree.