• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The Picture

Started by Mhayes, October 04, 2011, 08:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

I have a new homepage/blog up that will have a profound effect on you--it did me. Thursday I will head out for Joplin, but first I wanted to get this up. In the coming weeks Tess will have a link for a silent auction to sell the two canvas wraps by Barbara C. Reed. On the home page you will see them. They are copies that she is donating so that OPR can raise money. I will be taking them with me to Joplin for viewing.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

You're right Margie.  Barbara's bio is very moving and she is quite a gifted artist /photographer.  The homepage looks amazing.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Hannie

Thanks Margie, Barbara's story is beautiful and very touching. 
How generous of her to donate two of her beautiful works of art to OPR to raise money.

Thanks so much Barbara!

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tori803

These are certainly lovely pictures! And I really appreciated Barbara's story.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

glennab

Margie, Barbara's poignant story brought tears to my eyes.  What a perfect way to describe the value of our personal photos.  I read it, so appreciated it, and also posted it on my facebook page with the video about the Joplin copy run.  Barbara's photos are gorgeous, and she's so generous to donate them to help with OPR's costs.  What a special lady!

Bless!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)