• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Basketball Team

Started by david_gr, September 16, 2011, 03:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david_gr

Here is what I have done so far.  I think it's done but I want you hear what you all have to say.

BEFORE

AFTER

I believe the boy in the lower left corner has some white shorts showing that is part of the photo.  It doesn't look like damage to me but it is hard to see.

I used the legs from the boy on the right to fill in the missing portion.  It was hard to get the proportions right. However, I think I got it.

Tess, I did not see any address info on this file, first5.  Was there any info or do I need to download it again?

Thanks in advance for help.

David Gr

Mhayes

Dave, looks pretty good! I couldn't tell if the marbling on the background shows dirt or that is how it sh looked. Nice job on adding the boy's leg and shorts. The only thing is that I almost want them to curve more to the center or be straighter, but I think what you have done is correct.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

David the first5 one I emailed you was just a low resolution example of the best way to approach repairing it.
The high resolution one is in your gallery to work on.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

david_gr

Just to let you know I haven't forgotten about my latest and greatest.  Here is what I have so far. I think I am pretty close.

I have a little bit of clean up but I think I am pretty much done.  What do you all think?

David Gr