• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Michigan

Started by Mike S., August 20, 2011, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Margie thanks so much for your kind words.  Mike and I just returned from our mini copy run to Stark County Ohio –more on that real soon in another post.

It's a real honor and pleasure to be considered part of this group of truly wonderful people that are the volunteers of OPR.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tess (Tassie D)

I'm slack, haven't even welcomed Mike. Its morning here down under so thats my excuse. Once the galleries are full you'll wonder where the day goes.  ;D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mike S.

Thanks for the welcome Tess,  

Not to worry, I hear nothing but good things about you.

Stark County - Margie is right Pat get the credit but not all.  Margie gets the credit for setting it up.  Pat worked out the details but it would not have happened without Margie.  Marisa had nothing but great things to say about OPR and Margie.
Mike S.

Mhayes

Thanks Mike, but you and Pat pulled this off. Originally she was going to have the photos scanned and sent to me on a CD. The scans would not have been as good as those taken with your camera. I can't wait till we can send her sister the restored photos. It really is a great feeling knowing that you made Marisa and her sister very happy!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

Tess, just to give you an idea of the things I have heard about you - Pat thinks the sun rises and sets because of you.  My question is because you are down under would that be sets then rises?
Mike S.

Tess (Tassie D)

lol Mike, probably because we are already a day ahead of you? Now if only I could get those lotto numbers.
Pat you are misguided for sure. Just ask those that choose my photos. :D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]