• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Input please

Started by Oldfaded, July 18, 2011, 10:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldfaded

Ogh, trust me, NObody is mre disappointed than I.
When I saw finally where the head and bath was going, I had a new found confidence!
But with every attempt, it just looked stupid, fake, out of place... just can not get it to look natural, the head and bath yes, no problem but the bottle does not fit nor the rest on the counter...
pout.... defeat stinks. :)
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

Oldfaded

Alright Judy I tried again just for you, but I still say it looks fake....lol
---

----
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Mhayes

Kate, why don't you try without the brown bottle? There is really no good solution to the bottle as it is.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Oldfaded

I agree with that bottle, Ive had no luck at all with that.
Is this any better?
----

----
I like it better myself.
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Tori803

I think this approach is much better.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Oldfaded

Thanks Tori, It does look cleaner, but still a bit off.
SO much better without that silly bottle!  ;D
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Oldfaded

Hahaha I need the "" factor
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Judy

Hi Kate,

Glad I did my part in getting you to hang in there. 

The babies head is not quite right, perhaps the forehead where you were removing the bottle needs to be a bit smaller and definitely not as bright?

I think the pix is looking good, though somehow my impression is it is too neat!  The original with all the stains created clutter.  And, there was clutter on the left with that bottle.  Perhaps they had a particularly tidy kitchen but that could be why you keep worrying about it looking fake.  Maybe clutter up the counter with keys or something?  Also perhaps make the blue basin a little more used looking?  It is near the babies head, perhaps have another spot in front where it shows some wear (make it lighter like that back spot).  Things are looking too new and perfect.  However, as I said before you have the main subjects so good I am sure they will be thrilled.  Maybe they always wanted a neat kitchen!

It is better to take out that bottle.  I bet they looked at that picture and said "if only we didn't have that bottle on the countertop".  Good to have a disaster do something positive for them!

Judy

Oldfaded

I shrunk his head and instead on getting back into the bottle mess, I tried to make the counter top not so new looking

---

---
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5