• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Input please

Started by Oldfaded, July 18, 2011, 10:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldfaded

Well this is how I saw the photograph, if someone else sees it different then please help.
Now the counter top I improvised as to me it kinda looked like a Michelob but hey who am I my eyes are tired. :)
Let me know what cha think:
---
Original
--

---
Corrected
--

--
Now off to bed... :) TIA!
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

Johnboy

Kate,

Overall it looks good to me. I do see a spot at the bottom left between the margin and the light colored bottle that looks like possible damage. May want to check it out. Other eagle eyes may find something else.

Johnboy

PS Glad to see other parents giving their baby a bath in the kitchen sink. I know my wife did with both our girls. Then as they get older you break your back bending over the tub.

Bambi

Tess (Tassie D)

Lovely job Kate. The only difference I see is in the blue channel. The bottle is a thin one with possibly a yellow lid and you can see the back curve of the baby's bath,
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Oldfaded

Thanks for all the input! Much appreciated for sure.  :)
Johnboy - what your looking at is some kind of cleaning tool, dont exactly know what, thought maybe ears, it was in the cluster I took to replace what was there. I can take it out with no issues, think I should?
---

---
Thank you very much Tassie! - This is the visual I was getting here. I went beyond the blue channel and forced the image out. This is how I see it, do you see the same? or no.
---
This is the point of reference -
-------------

-----
The bathtub outline (as well as I can draw) - I outline what looks to me like a separate product of which I cant tell what-
-----

-----
Yellow Cap -
-----

---
I made the judgement call to exchange the items on the counter. At first I 'cleaned' the counter and added a full baby head, that looked odd, I can post if you would like to see it.
Then I tried cleaning it up, but I couldn't get a total grip on what was there, so I exchanged it for different items. To me its all about Dad and baby and most wont even look at the counter stuff...
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Mhayes

Kate,

Great cleanup on this one. What is missing on the left side makes it hard to complete the picture, but . . .

QuoteThen I tried cleaning it up, but I couldn't get a total grip on what was there, so I exchanged it for different items. To me its all about Dad and baby and most wont even look at the counter stuff...

Maybe so, but on the bottle I would blur out the writing and the bar code, because this is not the same as the original that looked like it was yellow. I agree that the dad and baby are the most important part, but going out and looking for items to exchange is not the way to go---especially the Michelob beer bottle, which you refrained from adding.

Other than that, it looks good.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Oldfaded

Thanks Margie! Im working on it. Trying my best to create some magic here.  ;)
Its funny how when I see something that 'looks' like its a piece of cake its just the opposite and vice versa.
Have a few things to do so I shall be back a while later! :)
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Oldfaded

Ok, I give. Ive been working on this all day and can not seem to make this work to where as it looks natural. - again...seems to be an issue with me..haha
----

----
If anyone wants a stab at it - have at it! haha
Maybe to see others views, I can get a better view of what is there, I have tried everything I can think of .... :)
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Tess (Tassie D)

Kate there is a space between the bottle and the next iitem on the bench. What you can see between them is the head end of the baby bath.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Oldfaded

Thank you Tassie, but that is why I give, cause I just cant see that dimension ...
this is how Im seeing it here:
---

---
If I can visualize it I can fix it... but I seem to be have a block. :(
To me what you see as the tub, I see as an item on the counter.
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Kate here is my impression of where the head of the bath is behind the bottle.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

This is VERY rough. I'm thinking the baby's head might be visible.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Oldfaded

:-[ AH Yes!!  ::)
I see it now!
thank you so much for helping, I know its frustrating and I do appreciate it!
ookay, NOW, to do something with the new info!!!
back in a while or tomorrow or so......  :up2:
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Oldfaded

Im sad to say I have failed. even tho I now can see where all is supposed to be, I can not get it to look real.
I have  passed it in and will see what happens.
I do so thank all for the wonderful help.
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Judy

Sorry to hear that Kate, I thought you were doing a very good job on it and all the important stuff was looking good.  I thought once that Kiska pointed out the clutter was partly the baby's head (well that was important and startling to me!) you would have it finished.

Judy