• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The Handbook.

Started by Tess (Tassie D), July 07, 2011, 07:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

As the handbook is a great guide with tips and hints on the 'must do' with restoring these photos, we decided to post extracts here for easy access.

The Handbook has now been split into 2 sections, Navigating OPR and Techniques Handbook. They are both downloadable simply by clicking the images with the same name on the left side of the board.

Click on each to enlarge.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

david_gr

Where do you go to find the OPR Handbook?  I looked but could not find it.  I have a copy of rev 1 and just wanted to check if there is something more current available.  It's probably someplace obvious but I can't find it.  :crazy: And may be there are some others who would like to get a copy.

Great work Tess.  I know I can use a reminder every now and then.  :)

David Gr

david_gr

Quote from: david_gr on July 08, 2011, 05:21:30 PM
Where do you go to find the OPR Handbook?  I looked but could not find it.  I have a copy of rev 1 and just wanted to check if there is something more current available.  It's probably someplace obvious but I can't find it.  :crazy: And may be there are some others who would like to get a copy.

Great work Tess.  I know I can use a reminder every now and then.  :)

David Gr

Oops! I meant Tassie.  Sorry! 

David Gr

Tess (Tassie D)

lol don't apologise for calling me Tess, it is my name. :)

You'll find the handbook up on the left sidebar of the forum underneath the Photoshelter clickable picture.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]