• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Opinions Sought

Started by brian, July 05, 2011, 06:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

Orig

WIP

This image looked far better in the gallery than when I downloaded it (what a surprise! lol)  It is obvious the whole image is blurry.
I split the channels and determined the blue channel to be the best.   
Note the person in back of the damaged baby stroller – chin missing and gender not sure.   One of the problematic areas on which I would like input.

Brian

glennab

Hi Brian, I'm afraid I can't give you too much feedback on this one other than the person whose slacks you recreated will have to have some shaping added to them.  They're very flat.  Dodging and burning would probably do the trick.l  I have a major set of addled eyes tonight, so I can't really make out the person with the baby carriage.

I had to chuckle at your remark about it not looking so bad in the gallery.  I wish I had a dollar for every time one of us has said that!!  For what comfort it's worth, you're not alone!

Cheers,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

It looks like the person behing the baby stroller may have long hair coming down over their right shoulder? So it could be a woman or a man with long hair lol. I'd just repair as best you can and leave it a bit vague.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]