• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

uploaded photograph

Started by Oldfaded, June 23, 2011, 07:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldfaded

I have uploaded what I thought was best, if there is changes please let me know.
I dont think I will post on the forum any more, I get too confused.
Let me know if you want something different. I have different versions.
thank you
Kate
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

Mhayes

Kat,

You are doing great and opinions posted are just that and nothing personal on your restoring skills. Sorry if you are confused, but volunteers who post their work to the forum usually have a 100% success  rate for being accepted as those who have problems and don't. Plus, it is often hard for a distributor to give personal help beyond saying what needs to be fixed.

Hope you change your mind.

Thanks,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Oldfaded

OH but I do get so confused. I want to do a good job, do the right thing. I don't take offense on my skills at all, as I know where I am and know that I have SO much more to learn.
I'm so darn easily confused tho..HA...  :crazy:

I would be SO nice if with each photo the was a description. nothing drawn out, just what is in the photo and what they want to see.
like was it a cloudy day in Vietnam with the sun pounding down...lol
again let me know if what I uploaded is what your looking for, as I do have other versions. :)
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Mhayes

Kate, we all get confused, believe me!  ;D

Got your restore and you are free to choose another. Thanks for the nice restore.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Oldfaded

Yay... Im running over now!!!

thank you Margie.... I always feel like I get more confused than most... maybe I do, but at least I seem to be in good company :)
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5