• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Black spots. Any tips?

Started by Bambi, June 22, 2011, 02:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bambi

Thank you all for the encouragement. I've spent so much time with this pretty little girl, I want to get it right. Kate, Hannie's right. You have a good eye and good bedside manner. I appreciate your help. Hannie, I had no idea. Thank you for the kind words. I was just drawn to that darling little face.

I've worn the pixels smooth on the current file and plan to start over, replicating what worked and leaving out the parts that didn't. Should go pretty fast. So no problem, Tori (but I appreciate your empathy). The house is so clear to me. I used the column, porch rails and foundation right off the file. But I would be happy to make two files for the client. The least I can do for someone who has lost so much. I'll be back with a new version in a couple of days.

Any additional suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Oldfaded

Sometimes when I over work a photo, and believe me there have been MANY. I put it all into a folder, and forget it.
Take the original and start from scratch. I am usually impressed to find out how much Id learned from all the errors of over working the last batch, and the new photograph comes out much nicer, I have in the past had to do that twice just to get it the way I wanted to see it.
Fresh start as its said. :)
Just to throw everything off base... I know I know... I wondered if the house that is seen in that photo, could it be that it was from a separate photo that bled into this one?
I had a couple photos that stuck together due to moisture and when I got them apart portions of one photo had transferred to the other. Just a thought.
---
Oh Gee Hannie, didn't realize I was putting myself down, thought I was being a realist...HA....lol
your so sweet.
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2