• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

ClemonsD11_2 Ready for review

Started by Rbm, June 05, 2011, 10:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rbm

Greetings,

This 4x6 image came from Hannie's gallery.  I think I'm about done with it.  Please take a look at the lower right corner.  I know there is more stuff on the table than I showed.  I think that is a oval-shapped, brass picture frame on the table.  At least that is what I tried to show.  I don't know what the other items are so I just left those areas of the table empty.

Thanks,
Richard

Mhayes

Richard, I think you really did a great job. I really questioned whether the one girl with the jumper is blue instead of brown. I think you got the most important parts restored.  :up2:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Rbm

Hey Margie,

Here is a version with the jumper in a dark brownish color.

Thanks,
Richard

Johnboy

Richard,

Your restore looks great. I am not going to comment on the clothing color. I'll leave that to your resident fashion experts. Although it did look good to me in blue (of course I am partial to blue).

The area I noticed was on the viewer's right side of the clock. The specular reflections on the flat part may look better darkened some. To me it looks a little washed out. Also the green in the plant looks a little muttled especially since the other colors in the photo look more vibrant.

Johnboy