• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Toughie

Started by debibabb, May 10, 2011, 02:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debibabb

This has been a tough one! I'm pretty happy with what I've got so far.

However, I don't know where to begin with the extraneous person sitting to the right (from our perspective) of the bride.  I don't think I'm going to get anything recognizable out of that person. My first instinct is to just remove them from the photo--if that is allowed.  Otherwise, I can try to clean the area, and end up with something that looks nothing like the person who really sat there.

Any other critiques or suggestions are welcome.

BEFORE:

IN PROGRESS:

DETAIL:

lurch

Um - I've been working on that one, and it's almost done.
<C>

debibabb

Seriously?  Well, that's disappointing.  I've spent hours and hours on it.  Oh well, at least I got some good practice in....    I'm still going to finish mine and submit it.  Hannie can print both for the family, I guess.

debibabb

@Lurch--I see now where you posted about this in December!  I received my copy of it in April.  There must have been a mixup somewhere in communication. Yours looks good, so I'm going to just start a new one.  I love how we both had the same question about removing the "poor soul" off to the right!   :up:

debibabb

Here's my final version, sans person.  I finished it just for the sake of finishing. ;-)

lurch

@debibabb - Know what you meant about spending hours and hours on it - so did I (then got sick of the whole mess!) You've done a very good job, BTW.
<C>

Mhayes

Debibabb, What a really nice job you have done on this. This is not out of my gallery and sometimes what happens is that if a photo is out for a very long time, the distributor will repost in the hopes of getting the photo done. This is especially true when all the photos are in and we are waiting on just one before they can all be sent out to print. Lurch, whenever you get "sick of the whole mess," tell your distributor and the photo can go back to the gallery and you won't suffer burnout or have the distributor nag you on getting it back in good time. You may both upload your version for QC to pick.

Thanks,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

My bad!  I was eager to get the last of the Steger family home since they were so much overdue!  This last photo had been out since Dec. 5 last year and I had given up on it's return.  When I re listed it in my gallery I forgot to email Lurch!

:-[

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]