• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Get Well Soon!

Started by Mhayes, March 28, 2011, 01:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

I would like us to send get well wishes to Charlene5 (aka MJ) who spent four days in the hospital for pneumonia and is now home. She has emailed that she has some work out and will try as she feels better to get them done. I'm trying not to get suspicious and demand a note from her doctor.

MJ, get well soon as I miss your wit and harassment!

Margie

P.S. I would drink bottled water till you feel better!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi MJ,

Glad to hear you are home now, hope you are feeling better.
So you won't miss the medical care you got in hospital I got you your own private doctor:

Get well soon!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tori803

Hi MJ! Hope you're feeling better now and are well on the mend! Get plenty of rest!

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

kiska

Get better soon, MJ. I really can't top the "private physician" Hannie provided you.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Johnboy

MJ hope you get to feeling better soon. I have had a cold for the last week, and it hasn't been much fun so I imagine pneumonia is no real picnic. Take care and take time to get over this thing. Don't let Margie push you too hard to finish the restores.

Johnboy

lurch

MJ, take it easy; feel better soon - enjoy your private MD.
<C>

Pat

Hi MJ, pneumonia -too bad we don't have a photoshop action for that problem!  Hope you feel better real soon.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tess (Tassie D)

Get well soon MJ and um.. can I borrow your private physician when you're done???
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

david_gr

MJ,

Pneumonia is no fun. Been there, done that.  Please get all the way healed before you go back to work and/or normal activity.  Not just when you are feeling better.  Bad things can happen if you go back early.

Hope this finds you well.   :)

David Gr

Charlene5

Thank you, all of you!   Getting old really sucks, doesn't it?  If I were 21 again I would have been over this 3 days ago, but as it is I'm still dragging my plump pink backside around and taking a lot of naps.  I did promise that I would try to take it easy.  Truthfully there isn't much I can do.  They've got me on a real high dose of prednisone - a steroid - that has two very glaring side effects on me:  I'm starving hungry all the time and I tremble like someone with the DT's.  I'm in the process of reducing the dosage and hope to be able to hold a cup of tea without sloshing it everywhere within the next few days.  Trembling is also not good for Photoshop work so I'm whiling away the day reading trashy novels and watching daytime TV.   

Margie I'd bring you a note from the doctor but she told the head murse (a male nurse) that I had a "very forceful personality" and intimidated her.  Can you imagine that?  You know how soft spoken and meek I am.  I cannot imagine where she got that idea.  I just wanted to make it clear that I wanted out of that hospital.  I never was allowed to sleep and the food was at a level that made the old Army grub look absolutely highbrow.

Now then.  Carry on, I'll be in the area - and thanks again!
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells