• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi there

Started by Aron, February 16, 2011, 08:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aron

Im new here , come all the way from Iceland.

I specialize in fixing heavy color and body damage in photos.

I worked as a printer and a freelance for ad agency and image manipulator for plastic surgery faculty.

1 recent fix i made :

Hope i can fix something with you guys.

Mhayes

Hi Aron,

I think you maybe our first volunteer from Iceland. It's great that you have joined our group and hope to see more of you on the forum. You will feel right at home doing color correction here, but may be in for a shock when you see the damage on some of the photos.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Aron, welcome all the way from Michigan! 

Thank you so much for deciding to lend your expertise to the OPR cause.  What an interesting background you have.  I am sure you will be a wonderful addition to our group.  Be sure to post restores to the forum along with any problems or questions you have.  It's how we all learn and you'll always find us ready with friendly advice and tips.  We look forward to learning from your experience as digital manipulator also.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Hi Aron, a warm welcome to the forum from Amsterdam!
Sounds like you have a great job, your color correction looksspot on.
So glad you've joined OPR, looking forward to your posts.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Aron

Greetings from sunny and warm Florida!  If your sample of color correction is an indication of your work, you already have a great start.  Your plastic surgery job must have been interesting.  That'll help too, I'm sure.  We're all here to help you if you run into any snags or have questions.  Don't hesitate to post.  Iceland, huh? Awesome! I'm so glad you've joined us.

Cheers,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)