• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

I've come this far........

Started by Candice, January 14, 2011, 04:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philbach

Perhaps I should have posted this in a different part of the forum under texture as the subject, but the texture of Candice's Photo intrigued me. Well no argument on the color, I just posted what I did.  I was just posting a comparison of fft versus various degraining plug ins.  If there is more aggressive blurring things would get worse of course.  On my post everything was global, no masks.  Just a comparison.

I think Candice is doing a great job on a very difficult restore
phil

Candice

I've been keeping up with this because of it complexity.

In the last, Margie, I used the "masking", mind you I had to do it several times, because I couldn't remember all the steps, but the goal was to bring the complexion of the wife closer to the husbands or visa versa, without detracting from the original to much. 

Phil, I found that the fft filter worked best.  However, I do understand that you are using a Mac. 

http://mac.brothersoft.com/download/fft/

I do have neat image but in this case I didn't use it for the reason that Margie started.  Then I took screen shots of Kiska, Hannie and watched the video's that Margie posted and it helped a great deal.

There are a few things that I see this morning that I didn't last night, but that usually the way it works.  Ya have to back off the puzzle.  I'll post again when I get to the next area.

Thanks for all the suggestions... they have helped.
Candice

Candice

Well here they are!!

The alpha and omega........  ;)
Candice