• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

At a standstill

Started by Susan F., February 02, 2011, 05:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan F.

It's been a few years since I've been here, glad to be back!

I picked up one of Hannie's gallery photos this morning and began working on it, I'm NOT finished yet, but really at a quandry on how to handle the woman in the back on the left, her face is g-o-n-e.  I have tried every magic trick I know to reveal any facial features, but, to no avail.

Any constructive comments are most welcome, please!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

THANK  YOU!!

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Susan F.

I don't know why those images aren't appearing... [sigh]...

kevinashworth

Hi Susan you need to put the direct link to the photo itself with it's full name and  .jpg extension inbetween the img tags

Mhayes

Hi Susan,

I like to use Photobucket--free--to store my images and then take the link they give (last on list under photo) and paste that into post on the forum. Check out the options and links to the left and under the OPR Handbook. Another good place to start is to go to Forum Home>The new volunteer Welcome Center>posing photos to the Forum. Here is the link and there are screen shots showing how to post your photo:
http://www.operationphotorescue.org/forum/index.php/topic,2002.0.html

Hope that helps.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Susan F.

Thanks Margie, I'll go there.  I've got so many accounts and I'm trying to keep everything in one place rather than open a new account with another photo place.  There must be some incompatibility with Picasaweb...  Anyway, off I go to read your tips!  :)

Thanks for the tips on how to post the image, I had a difficult time with the URL... anyway, it's up here so, now, back to my original question... any advice???

Thank you!!
Sue