• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

OPR gear

Started by OPRAng, September 03, 2006, 03:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPRAng

Hi Everyone,

Many of you have already seen Becky wearing the latest in fall fashion--the official OPR tee shirt. We originally printed a small number as a way to say thank you to some on location volunteers. We would like to give you all a free tee shirt, but we have no money. One day we will have that kind of cash, but not yet...

At this time we can make an OPR tee shirt available with an online donation of $25. Do any of you think you might be interested in sporting such fine fashion? Thanks to John, our new website has a button to donate to OPR via paypal!

Who knows if the auction goes well, maybe one day we can have pens available too...ooooo....aaaahhhh....

Thanks for all you guys do! OPR lives because of you! We really do wish that we could give you all more than a free tee shirt. We thank you and so do the families you've restored so many wonderful photos for. Thank you!

Angela

Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Ang

I'd definitely be interested in a tee shirt.  Don't mind buying it at all.  This is an endeavor in its infancy, and I don't doubt that there isn't much to give away!  I'm just grateful to you instigators for what you've given me with this opportunity to help the Katrina victims recover an important part of their lives.  Truly -- so many people want to help but have no idea what to do.  I still can't get over the fact that Dave and Becky, I'm sure with your support from the beginning, had the wherewithall to actually expend the energy to get this started.  I can't imagine how much time it takes from your lives.  You're all way beyond special!

GG
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Ptollemy

Hi :) I would definitely be interested in a black one :)

Cheers
Ptollemy

milanab

i too would not mind at all to buy one....as long as there are some 3X to choose.  we are not all small to large size people...and i always have a problem finding shirts to fit when organizations offer them
without faith...there is no hope

OPRAng

We haven't yet finalized the order so we can have a variety of sizes. I am happy to report that we will be able to have available whatever color shirt you want...as long we you want WHITE...One day we will have variety, but not yet today...

You guys are the best!

Angela
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

happyheart

Count me in....an XL please.  It's $25 well spent!
If it's artsy or Photoshop, I'll give it a try!
aka Betty