• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What else?

Started by PatW, November 23, 2010, 05:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatW

Can you please take a look at this & see what you think?  After Margie set me on the right path, the dress was fun, but then I struggled with the paper frame.  It always something with me, isn't it!

the Original

Here's where I am now...

Mhayes

Pat,

I think she looks beautiful! I was glad you had fun with the paper frame--we Distributors aim to please!  >:D I don't know if it is possible to use the marquee tool and capture the area within the border and put it on its own layer or create a new file with a background color the same as the original. With the layer that you have on your other (original) layer--drag and drop into the new file. If you hold down the Shift key it should center that layer. If need be, you could use the tansform and bring it in some. Or is all else fails, send as is---just thought you might like some extra work. This is a beautiful restore of a beautiful woman.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tori803

This looks great! I love that dress.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

PatW

Thanks, Margie.  You can clear up a mystery for me.  Which part of this is supposed to be 5x7?  The original picture within the frame or that plus the album paper it appears to have been glued on?  Or is the part I think is the album actually part of the original photo?  If these aren't enough questions, I can always come up with  more   ::)

Mhayes

Pat, you just won't go quietly will you?  ;D OK, seriously the photo's total dimension should be 5 x7. Hopefully you will be able to balance it out. Don't go back into hiding as I kid only those that I like.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

What a lovely restore!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

PatW

Thank you Hannie :)  I fell in love with this picture the first time I saw it. 

Margie, I wouldn't dream of going away, that would make your life waay too easy ...