• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

hello from California

Started by marlene, November 18, 2010, 09:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marlene

Hello everyone , I am new here as of today and I am excited .
Just have one question ...are the galleries at Photo Shelter the only place to get photos , or are there other places .I went to Photo Shelter and I don't know if I would be able to manage the photos in those galleries .
Thanks

Ausimax

Hi Marlene,

Welcome to the club. :up2:

The galleries are the only photos that are presently available, there are other but the distributors require extra time to muck them up. :D

Don't be put off with how bad they look, just pick the one that seems to be the least damaged, and have a go, post your progress in the forum and you will receive a lot of help and ideas.

If you find you can't manage it just return it to the gallery, you will have lost nothing and will have gained a whole heap of practice, most of us were learners when we started and had to learn in the school of hard knocks, "OPR" besides you will learn much more from difficult ones than you do from easy images.

I hope you enjoy you journey with us, you will find a lot of nice helpful people here ready to help you out if you get into difficulties.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

marlene

thank you for the welcome ...
I saw 4 galleries on Photo Shelter and I'm not sure if those are the ones I should be looking at or not .I think I have a conflict with the accounts , since I used to belong to Photo Shelter and my old account was still open .I closed it now , but it won't be effective until Dec 3rd . If I log into Photo Shelter and click on "clients" it brings me to my old account .
I only see these :

Featured Galleries
Recently Updated

* Hannie's Gallery
   * Jonas's Gallery
   * Margie's Gallery
   * Tess's Gallery

Hannie

Hi Marlene,

Welcome to the forum!  Max already explained it well, if you are still having problems it is a good idea to click on the Official OPR Handbook pdf here on the left, it'll explain step by step how to leave a comment for a photo you want to work on.

At the moment we are trying to finish the Steger family, it is long overdue.  It won't be long before there will be a lot more photos to pick from in our galleries!

So glad you've joined us,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]