• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Kevin!

Started by Hannie, November 17, 2010, 07:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

This is another interesting thread, great to see how different we all feel what looks right!
While we are waiting to hear what the owner remembers what this photo looked like I had a go at the girls left arm, I added some shadow.  What do you think?

While I was at it I lowered the blue some...  ::)

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

This is EXTREMELY rough, but I'm thinking the girl's arms are bent toward her lap.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Mhayes

I got this email back from the owner this morning:

QuoteHello Margie,

WOW!!! They both look great!!.  I totally forgot about this photo.  I cannot find the original photo; it is hiding from me in a box somewhere. But i was able to find another photo taken at the same time.  You are right, the bluish cast is closer to the original.  Actually, it is more gray-ish blue (if that makes sense).

Jacqueline

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

kevinashworth

Your last version is Ok Margie. Still some blue in the hair though.  ;D

I've had my internet connection blocked as well now, so i'm using a friends computer to post.

Margie i'll try to upload the works im currently doing. But communication between us will now be difficult. What are we doing about that group photo? I'll try to check back for messages tomorrow.

Kev

Mhayes

Kev, the last restored version is Hannie's. Calibrate your monitor.  ;D

That is bad news about your Internet and hope you get it back soon. The group photo I have the latest that was recently taken by camera rather than scanner. It is a lot smaller and better looking. Because of your lack of Internet I may have to have someone else do it. There is still the problem of the photo having folds where it is attached to the cardboard backing.

Hope things improve and hope yesterday went OK.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]