• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Back to Austell

Started by Mhayes, November 11, 2010, 07:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

It seems that not all of the photos for the Austell, GA were released. Because of that, all of the distributor's (exception being Tess) will in the next few days, pull their Nashville photos out of their gallery. That means if your are requesting one right now, you will have to wait till Austell's are finished. For those working on Nashville photos from either mine, Hannie, or Jonas' gallery--finish what you have and be ready for new photos in our gallery.

Thanks,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

In my Gallery all photos now are the photos of the first of the rest of the Austell families.
Tomorrow Margie's, Tess's and Jonas 's gallery will all have Austell photos as well.

Thanks
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Try Hannie's gallery first and then mine and Jonas (when we make the switch) as a second choice if you find hers too difficult. The reason for the push on those is that the owner is asking about them and wouldn't it make a great Christmas prestent if we could get these out to her?

Thanks everyone!

Margie

P.S. Jonas, we could forget to add photos and relax for awhile.  :halo:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

It would be great if we can get the Stegers photo restored and printed in a reasonable time, they are long overdue.

Remember the added benefit of from picking from my gallery:  wonderful photos with minimal damage that make excellent restoring projects!  You will be so happy! (it makes me cry)

Thanks,

:cool:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Everyone,

As a show of solidarity; I have removed all my photos to encourage you to pick from Hannie's Gallery. This has made me so happy that I could cry too  ;) There are some hard photos in her gallery, but if you pick one and have problems--post to the forum. I know that it might be hard to pull off, but I would love to be able to send these home to the owner for Christmas.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

kiska

na na na na na! Just got an easy one. Think I'll run over there and get ALL the "gimmies". You better hurry! >:D
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

glennab

Hannie, re your comment of the 11th about crying: You make ME cry! Ms. Hun!  I looked at those Austell photos.  Mama mia!  How many zoos did they go through?

Kiska, please don't take all the "gimmies" - you'll make me cry, too.  My current restoration is already causing me to weep!

I should be turning that one back in for one last look today, then I'll see what you guys have left the rest of us and grab one.  Arghhhhh!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Great, now everyone's fighting over the Steger photos, what else is next?  ::)
No zoos Glenna, what you see is not what you get:  all the spots and blemishes will magically disappear after you download them, honest!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]