• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Fun for Jonas

Started by Mhayes, November 10, 2010, 02:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

For those who have been in the galleries lately, you have probably noticed that we now have four galleries. With Tess traveling, we needed some extra help and Jonas was gracious enough to help out. Look at this as a rare chance to get a photo in better condition since Jonas is still in training on the grunge machine.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Welcome Jonas and thanks for helping us out, hope it'll be a fun experience!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tori803

Welcome Jonas! Thanks for helping out. I'm sure you'll enjoy the challenge!

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

glennab

Jonas, I noticed that you have a gallery now.  You're wonderful for jumping in and helping with distribution.  However, please don't take too much instruction from the destructo divas.  We could use a break from the images that trek through the zoo, the muck machine, the mud monster and whatever other heinous devices reside in their basements!

Hugs

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Jonas.Wendorf

Margie, Hannie, Tori, Glenna, thank you :-)!

So far it is fun, although I'm really noticing that I have to watch out, so I don't make any mistakes (e.g. delivering the same photo to two volunteers *coughs*).

Glenna, no need to worry, in my basement photos are just being cut, pasted, stamped, brushed, filled and burned (or dodged for that reason). No monsters whatsoever ;-).
Best regards,
Jonas

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]