• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

My First OPR image!! Yeah!!

Started by Quoin, June 23, 2006, 03:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quoin

I just wanted to say - the new Photoshelter system works really well. I chose an image this morning - and today I have it ready to work on. I'm really excited to be part of this, I had to share my thoughts!
The Future is waiting.....

Dave

Yeah I have to agree with you on this, it was a fantastic idea as it also gives us a chance to see which images we can apply our specific skills to  :)

Tofu

I concu!  I "tagged" two images and Mike got them to me almost immediately.  Kudos Mike!  Oh and kudos to Becky when she gets back ;) !

Now if we only knew how to upload them when we're done. ;D
Some people say I have ADD but they just don'... HEY LOOK A CHICKEN!

Dave

Quote from: Tofu on June 23, 2006, 10:27:00 AM
Now if we only knew how to upload them when we're done. ;D

I just sent Mike an e-mail about that hehe. I uploaded one via the PhotoShelter uploader program and thought it says it uploaded I have no way of seeing thats its uploaded  :-\

chazcron

OK, I'm fairly net-savvy, I signed up for Photoshelter, but can't locate the OPR/OperationPhotoRescue area. Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

Quote from: chazcron on June 23, 2006, 11:00:51 AM
OK, I'm fairly net-savvy, I signed up for Photoshelter, but can't locate the OPR/OperationPhotoRescue area. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.photoshelter.com/c/opr

There you go :)

Tofu

Quote from: Dave on June 23, 2006, 11:10:20 AM
Quote from: chazcron on June 23, 2006, 11:00:51 AM

http://www.photoshelter.com/c/opr

There you go :)

I think it also may matter whether your under Mike or Becky too?  That link is Mike's "moderate" gallery.
Some people say I have ADD but they just don'... HEY LOOK A CHICKEN!

chazcron

Good point, I am in Becky's stable, and she is out at a conference this weekend. I can wait.

Dave

oops hehe, I was half way there lol  : :D

beckysell

Hi all,

Thanks for the enthusiasm (and patience :D)  (figured I'd jump on that smiley-faced bandwagon)
I'm hoping to catch some time at the airport tomorrow to get some photoshelter up for you.  Mine's going to work slightly differently than Mike's (we're testing a couple of methods), but will be easier than the previous e-mailing of images!