• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Please, may I have a restoration?

Started by glennab, June 18, 2010, 09:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi Hannie

Things are settling down somewhat, and I'm dying to get to work on another restoration.  If this one is available: PeetL_15_08_3pt5x3pt5.JPG   I'd like to give it a shot.  Way past time to get back to it!

Thanks!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

glennab

P.S. Second choice: PeetL_15_09_8x10.JPG

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Candice

I'm glad I saw your post, because I've requested:  PeetL_15_09_8x10.JPG  twice.  I'm just not sure with the new changes if the message is getting through.

Yeh, we're gluttons for punishment.  

:loveit:
Candice

Candice

Oh, oh,    :wow: :wow:

Hey, I'll work on this one if the others are taken:

This is from Tess's gallery.
JacobsV_13_08_6x4.jpg
Candice

glennab

Candy, definitely grab that one up if you've already requested it.  I haven't tried one that complex before, so I'll be happy with the first request.  That way it appears the family would have their restorations completed.

Gluttons for punishment is right.  But then almost all of them are at the nearly impossible stage.  Maybe we can get them cleaned up before the Nashville run.

GK

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

I think we need to give a round of applause to Hannie and Tess for the nightmare of trying to get photos out to all of you with not being able to have the comment section working in PhotoShelter.  :wnw:  While you may think things are a little slow, try this scenario. You have multiple emails on multiple photos, but now you not only have to send off the photo, you have to reply to the others to let them know the photo is no longer available. Then you start getting uploads via email instead of being sent to PhotoShelter--still works the same way as before. This has not been fun and it has really slowed things down for the distributors. So please be patient and hopefully this problem will be fixed sometime soon. Keep making your request by email rather than the forum.

Thanks everyone for your patience!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Margie - PATIENCE???  You've all been incredible.  Hannie had my restoration to me almost as soon as I sent her the e-mail.  And I appreciate the updates, so we know what to do.  Thanks for all that you do - every one of you in admin!

Many hugs!

GK

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Candice

All of you behind the scenes, thank you for you diligence. 

You are loved!! :hug:
Candice