• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

I May Be Slow

Started by Mhayes, May 11, 2010, 12:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

I have some sad news to pass on. Margie's love of her life died this afternoon surrounded by his family.
Margie said to pass on her thanks for all your prayers but it was not meant to be.
She will be off for a while.

Margie know that we all love you and send our deepest sympathies.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Margie, my heart breaks for you, to miss your love after so many years...
You are in my thoughts.

I'm sending you all my love,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

lurch

Margie, I wish I could find words - but can't. You'll be in my thoughts.
<C>

Tori803

My husband John and I both want to extend our deepest sympathy to Margie and her family. I can't think of anything harder to cope with than losing the love of your life.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Marydh

Margie,
I'm so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts are with you.
Mary

Candice

Candice

glennab

Margie, I weep at your loss.  I can't imagine what you're going through. Know that you're loved and that Jerry will never be truly gone if you hold him in your heart, as both of you are in mine right now.  My guardian angel is on his way to embrace and comfort you.

Love and hugs!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

david_gr

Our deepest sympathy from my wife, Marge and me.  :-[

schen

Margie,  I am sorry to hear the news.  My thoughts are with you.  If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Shujen
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Jonas.Wendorf

I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't even know, what to say, but still I hope that you know my thoughts are with you :-(
Best regards,
Jonas

Johnboy

Margie,

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. You and the family are in my prayers.

Johnboy

Mhayes

Dear Friends,

Thank you for all your support, it means more than you will ever know. Next Monday there will be a Celebration of Life Memorial for Jerry. As I go through tons of photos--both digital and printed--it brings home how important the work of OPR is. It's too bad that Jerry preferred to be behind the camera instead of in front of it. However,  I do have plenty of pictures of him as a young boy to the present. There won't be a day that I don't  miss his presence, but there also won't be a day that I don't give thanks for having this wonderful man in my life for 40 years!

Love,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

weewood

Margie,,,I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your husband. You always supported me during my time of grief, and now I'm supporting you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. God bless you, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for your prayers, cards, flowers, and emails checking to see how I am doing. I may be a little slow in responding, but it's only till I can get my affairs in order. OPR is like a life line and I hope to get back with the focus on helping Nashville.

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Margie, I just got this e-mail from our wonderful Mary Schoner and I thought it would tickle you – besides which it reminds me of your strength, and that of the rest of the awesome women in OPR:

Women are angels.

...and when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

You go girl!  You're always in my thoughts!

Hugs a million

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)