• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

my second baby needs help too

Started by battleaxe, March 30, 2010, 12:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battleaxe

Yes
I know.... one pic at a time..
but   MOM  
I was hoping it was the same baby...which it might be....still not sure

Again thinking of putting a knit cap on this one too.  (two versions of this one coming up)
here is the before and after pics

still have the eyes and nose to fix up....but otherwise what do you think of the face especially the top left...should I clone the  other side into it??    not sure how to fill that portion in...am having a mega glitch.

any advice will be greatly appreciated

:hug:

Mhayes

Battleaxe, kudos again for a great effort on this one, but this one is not looking good in color--too much damage in the original. It might work to do a black/white in high key.  Also, be careful on the baby's lips to not oversize them. The nose is probably best to have the nostrils showing and a hint of a button nose and that is about it. Maybe others can come up with more ideas.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

lurch

This isn't a true restoration - more like photo art. This baby is really too far gone for a normal restore, but something along these lines might work for the owners. This is just a quickie sample, built on the original copy posted above. The real thing would have to be based on the real original. If you're interested in trying something like this, and if the distributor gives permission, just shoot me a message, battleaxe, and I'll send you how I did this one.

<C>