• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from the uk

Started by Bradsdad, December 29, 2009, 04:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradsdad

Hi My name is Rob (from the England) and I'm a newbie to OPR. i have done some restoration work for friends and hope that i can be of use to OPR ( which i think is doing a fantastic job), i have chosen a couple of pics and am looking forward to receiving them.
Keep up the good work
Rob

Hannie

Hi Rob and welcome to the forum, we're glad you've joined us!
Good luck on your first restore.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Rob and welcome. Hope your first picks don't send you running for the hills. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Johnboy

Welcome Rob from Ohio. Don't sweat Tassie's comment. If you have problems just post on the forum and we will help you out even Tassie. Feel free to join in the nonsense that goes on occasionally. It is how we who have been around for a while keep our sanity. Great to have you Rob. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Johnboy

Mhayes

Hi Rob, welcome to OPR. We are happy you have joined and hope to see more of you on the forum. Just in case Tassie D's prediction of your wanting to run to the hills when you get your photo, remember there are a lot more photos that will be released. We try to get most of a family's photos out before we release more to our galleries. That is why sometimes the pickings are slim and really difficult. I think you will enjoy your experience here.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]