• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What I did this summer (instead of restoring photos)...

Started by haleygd, December 01, 2009, 09:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haleygd

I hope this video slideshow of some of the photos I took at the various places I visited this summer works...

http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/c865cc22f3514db7b779d72475e7b5ff/px-assets/a4e2eb3ee79a41c7b37618ba4ba254dc

None of them are labeled but most are iconic and should be recognized. The very first slide is the actual cover for the annual calendar I make as my Christmas gift to all family members. The other photos included in the calendar are interspersed with the rest of the runners up in the slideshow.

Enjoy!
Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com

glennab

Gary, thanks for sharing your wonderful photos.  You must have had one heck of a summer.  I'm envious.

Photos of my summer would be my monitor and 10 cats.  Whoo hoo!

It's good to have you back pushing pixels with us!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

haleygd

It was fun but now I have to scrimp and save for a while... Though I am looking at a 7 day cruise in Feb... lol
Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com