• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by glennab, November 26, 2009, 09:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi OPR-sters

Happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy great eats, love on your friends and family and know that this ancient pixel pusher shall be forever grateful for her precious pals at OPR.  You've made like so meaningful the last 3+ years.  I love you all!

Many hugs!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Who will cook me a nice Thanksgiving dinner today?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope all of your have a great Thanksgiving! Like GK, I'm thankful for the wonderful friendships that I have made in OPR and appreciate how much all of your efforts have gotten us this far. Despite the fact that OPR is struggling financially; I'm thankful for DigMyPics and PhotoShelter's donated services which without we could not continue. I'm thankful for the generous donations (and restorations) from volunteers and others outside of OPR. I'm thankful for all the volunteers that have taken time out to travel and help on copy runs. I'm thankful for Dave, Becky, and Angela who acted from the heart to help those hit by Hurricane Katrina. Last but not least I am thankful for the inner team that keeps OPR running: Dave, Angela, Becky, Jan, Kiska, Tess, Hannie, and John.

Now go enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Margie

P.S. Hannie, come on over!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Ausimax

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Mhayes

:funny:  :funny:  :funny:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]