• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Condolences

Started by Mhayes, October 23, 2009, 04:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Today I received the sad news that David Davis (Weewood) lost his brother last night from a heart attack. Last year, David lost his other brother. I am at a loss for words to express such a tragedy.

Another one of our members. George Hoover, lost his wife to cancer and she will be buried Sunday.

David and George, you are in our thoughts and prayers. So very sorry for your loss.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

David, I just can't believe that you've lost another brother.  My heart is with you.  And I'm sending you hugs a million.

George, condolences on the loss of your wife. I pray that you have plenty of family with you to help you through the grief.  Many hugs to you, too.

Light and love,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

weewood

George, I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. My heart and prayers are with you, always!

As, for myself this is the 3rd brother I've lost in the last 3 years, I can not believe this is happening. It has to stop. I really think I'm more in shock right now then grief. I thank everyone for their understanding and support.

Regards, David 
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Tess (Tassie D)

Our sorrow is great even when people we have never met lose someone. We all feel like family here and it is heartbreaking and hard to know what to say.

Hugs to you both and your families.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

I can not match the out poring of respect that I have received. I think that this group has made me feel like home, really more than home! I feel like I have a real family here, and I love everyone for making me feel welcome. Christine, bless her heart, has made this world a better place for me, and I can't thank her enough. I love you all, and I know you love me! I'm off to Pennsylvania tomorrow early, and plan on being gone for a week. Thanks so much for listening! Regards, David   
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Hannie

To David and George,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better.
Please accept my most heartfelt sympathies for your loss... my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Wishing you all the strength that you need at this time of great sadness in your life.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

David and George, I grieve for your loss, and know no words that can ease the pain.

Just realise that your family at OPR are with you in your sorrow.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

glennab

David, should you ever need reassurance that this crew loves you, post!  Keep in mind, too, that you receive a reflection of what you project, so it should give you an idea of what a special guy you are that we all care so much.  You'll be in my thoughts as you mourn for your beloved brother.

Bless!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

schen

David and George,

I am sorry to hear your loss.  My thoughts are with both of you.

Shujen
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

weewood

Well, I'm home now, and I want to Thank everyone for their replies of kindness and support. I need to get on with my life now, and hopefully someday I'll understand why I lost three brothers.

David J. Davis