• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Charlotte nc

Started by baileybird3, October 19, 2009, 08:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baileybird3

Hi, I just join OPR. I haven't selected an image yet. I'm still trying to soak in all the guideline information. I am very excited about doing something like this. I love working on photos, it's almost an obsession. Family photos are so important, especially the really old ones, they are a record of our family history and a link to our ancestors.
I look forward to working with all of you.
Betty  :

Johnboy

Welcome to OPR Betty from Ohio. Yes this is an exciting place. It is great for those of us who cannot travel to help those caught in the disasters that at least we can help out in other ways. Restoring memories can be as important as restoring structures. You said that you are soaking up the guideline information. Be sure to post any questions you have on those and someone will  help out. The same goes for the restores you do. Post your progress with or without questions. The best thing to do is just jump into the pool with the rest of us and swim, swim, swim. You will find in time there is a lot to those last three words.

Johnboy

PS Check out the thread: Greetings from Iowa. I have a reputation to keep.  :funny:

Mhayes

Hi Betty, welcome from Kansas. We are very happy to have you and hope to see more of you on the forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Betty and welcome from Amsterdam!
Great to hear you are working on your first OPR restore.  Johnboy said it all, hope to see you post your work soon!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Betty and welcome from Australia. Glad to have you with us.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]