• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello From Maine

Started by wayne25, October 12, 2009, 07:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wayne25

I am a retired Computer Forensics Analyst and with my children living in 5 states and 2 foreign countries, I can honestly say that photos play a large role in our lives. I can sympathize with those whose precious memories have been ravaged by whatever means and hope that I can play some small role in restoring their memories. I use PS CS3 (I have CS4, also, but don't like it as well).

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Wayne and welcome to the forum. As you can see we now have lots of lovely photos in our galleries to choose from.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Johnboy

Welcome Wayne from Ohio. My wife and I have a good friend who is a "Mainer in Exile." She grew up in Maine but her husband is an Ohio local.

Johnboy

Mhayes

Hi Wayne, welcome from Kansas! What an interesting career you have had and you should feel right at home trying to find information to piece back what is missing in some of our photos.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Wayne and welcome from Amsterdam!
Great to hear you ended up with OPR, have fun on your first restore and if you like you can post your work so we can all criticize!  (just kidding, everyone here is very nice!)
Hope you are not in the Northern part of Maine, it gets much too cold there in the winter!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]