• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

We're Back!

Started by Mhayes, October 12, 2009, 01:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone!

We are all back and very soon you will start seeing photos in our gallery. Despite being told by my husband to go to bed early; I was still up late (couldn't resist) on getting some of the photos ready to upload. Sometime today keep checking PhotoShelter to see what is available.

I will post more about our trip and also on our "Home Page," but right now I am trying to get a lot of loose ends taken care of. We had a great copy run, great team, and met some wonderful people!

Thanks to everyone who has helped restore photos and those who donated to any of our copy runs--without you, OPR would not exist!

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Welcome home Margie!
Now don't you work too hard getting photos uploaded to Photoshelter, hubby is right you know!  ;)

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

PatW

Welcome back Chief!   Now c'mon, slow down & take a little break.  We can wait. ::) 

Mhayes

COME AND GET EM!

We now have new photos in both Hannie's and my gallery (Tess is the slacker on vacation). There will be more to come and we have a lot of historical photos and these will be easier than the GHF Scrapbook collection. Trust me.  >:D

Pat, even the word Chief brings back the nightmare of coming back through Kansas City after the Chiefs game. Nothing can compare to the adrenalin rush of suddenly finding yourself on the interstate with the craze fans! It turns into survival of the fittest!  :mad:

Hannie, I love your avatar--a force to be reckoned with!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Me slacker? I have new photos too.  >:D Hannie your avatar reminds me of Hagar the Horrible cartoon strip in our local paper.  :knuppel:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hagar is the name of my husband!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]