• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Vote for OPR on Facebook

Started by OPRAng, September 02, 2009, 10:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPRAng

Are you on Facebook? Vote for OPR at Vote for a Cause on Facebook! We are well behind the leaders at this point so EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

And you can vote again each day!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home

Let's Go Operation Photo Rescue!!!
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Hannie

I'm on Facebook (alias) but I don't really use it.  Will vote every day though, great idea!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Atlantis

Sorry, I'm a hyver ... don't know any facebookusers either.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

hoodman3

I'm not doing something right because I can't navigate to the place to vote. My sister got me on to Facebook, but I haven't really explored much. Angela, can you give me a hint.

Thanks,
Pete
Windows XP, CS3

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Pete, click on the link below, type in Operation Photo Rescue, click search for a cause then scroll down when the page reloads and click vote next to OPR. I just tried to vote again but got an error loading it.

http://apps.facebook.com/voteforacause/
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Thanks Tess for posting how to get there as I was lost too.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

After voting for OPR you can use the back button on your browser and vote again.... :halo:

Hannie

(the top 32 causes compete for the US$50,000 in co-branded advertising, we are now 40th)
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

hoodman3

Tess,
I clicked on the link you provided and typed operationphotorescue in the search box in the upper right corner of the screen and it sent me to a page that had 3 links to OPR, but no place to "click vote next to OPR". Please help, I really want to vote!
Thanks,
Pete
Windows XP, CS3

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Pete. you need to type it in on the left of the page as shown.
I'd just voted before I saw your post so I went back and did a screenshot and drew a vote button as you can only vote once a day.
After you've typed in our name and hit 'find a great cause' you should see this screen. Then just click the vote button.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

hoodman3

Still no luck. Please send link again. Something is not right. I can not find the page you show in the screen shot.
Sorry.
Pete
Windows XP, CS3

Tess (Tassie D)

We didn't make it to round 1 Pete so we aren't on the short list to vote for.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]