• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Asleep at the Wheel?

Started by Mhayes, August 26, 2009, 10:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

Hey Glenna,

Just out of curiosity, why don't you take your computer in to work with you tomorrow and hook it up to the internet there and then see if you can access OPR.  I just think it seems strange it would be an OPR problem, since no one else is having access problems.  Just a thought.

If you need more stamps, I'll email you some!

Chris

glennab

Hey Chris

Have you ever seen the size of a Mac Pro computer?  It's a monster!  I do appreciate your feedback.  I got the impression that more than an overall OPR problem, it's a hiccup that created a problem between my computer and the forum, since my user name and password no longer work on my computer at home - but only on our forum.  We have 3 different computers here at work, and if one has a major problem, usually the other 2 are just fine.  They all work differently.  Software might be the same, but hardware and firmware aren't.  In my research, I found that the Error 404 (#@***!!?#&!) can be a communication problem between ONE computer and a web page.  Not that there's anything necessarily wrong with the page.

Oh please, oh please, send stamps!  I'm desperate!  I'll get out the Goo-Gone and wipe off the superfluous ones so I can see what I'm doing.

I keep sneaking onto the forum during work, and sooner or later I'm going to get told I'm overdoing it.  I got permission to check off & on to see if there are any other possibilities to try at home.  I have no one else to talk to.  Wahhhhhhhhh!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)