• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Feeling unwanted

Started by G3User, July 14, 2009, 12:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G3User

Hi Margie,

Put my name on BartlettG14_12_8x10.JPG a couple of days ago. I know I have been bad but I had hoped I was forgiven

Please ???

Athol

Mhayes

Hi Athol,

Should the violins be playing to go along with your post title? I put the Barlett photo in your gallery late last night--let me know if you didn't get the invite. All is forgiven if you would keep the pins away from the 4 dolls.  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

KEEP THE PINS AWAY!!!!!

They have taken over the house and are eating me out of house and home. This image was taken a couple of days ago at the rear of my house. As you can see, we are now a "happy" pin free family.

Please note that the image has been assessed for manipulation by a Photoshop expert and he is prepared to confirm in person in Sydney that you are seeing exactly what he has seen.

I hope this puts paid to any further concerns you may have. I have stuck to my end of the bargain.

On the other hand, the battery in my wife's car failed this morning and she is sure that it is my fault.

Woe is me

Athol

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Ha Athol, you have now admitted that you have these 4 dolls in your possession!  They are clearly Voodoo dolls, you can see by the terrified expression on the face of the little girl on the right.
It may very well be that the vicious watch dog on the left is in charge of hiding the "absent" pins...

Woe is you,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Athol, the size of your dolls takes my breath away! I thought Voodoo dolls were little, did you need the larger size for more pins? I am somewhat troubled at how the dolls are sitting at the chairs--looks like they cannot sitt comfortably on their chairs, which bring up the questions of pins being out of sight? Ouch!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Athol

So you've "STUCK to your end of the bargain?????"  Pun intended?????  I have a collection of knitting needles, which seem an appropriate size for your "dolls."  What a scary thought!  I'm staying off your radar lest I start noticing inexplicable agonies.

I wuv you.  BACK AWAY FROM THE OLD FART (and any old fart dolls you might possess)!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

G3User

Tess, this is not a laughing matter

Hannie, I had to ask my grandaughter to stop eating which explains her expression. Your suggestion that the dog is vicious is laughable, she is simply ready to clean up any scraps the clumsy dolls drop. What else do you have a dog for?

Margie, have you ever tried to knit knees? No easy task. If I could, I would make a fortune from people needing knee replacement

et tu Glenna  :'(. You have completely missed the point, I have been acting on behalf of all workers against an oppressive and devious management. I seem to recall you expressing concern in earlier posts, sounds like you gone over to the other side.

As of today, the dolls have been unraveled and the wool is being reused for baby clothes. I am trying to find a use for the leftover pins. I have replaced the battery in my wife's car and today have to locate and repair a leaking water pipe in the bathroom. I am prepared to accept that it has not been caused by external causes

Maybe then I will get time to steady my trembling hands and look at the latest challenge  ;)

Athol